Μετάβαση στο κύριο περιεχόμενο

Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - SEVENTH TRUTH

Artist: Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
Album: SEVENTH TRUTH
Label: Sony Music
Format: MP3@320 kbps
Sound Quality: FULL
Size: 129,8 MB
Time 57:01
Type: Album
Country: Azerbaijan 
Release Date: 1996 
Genre: JAZZ, WORLD, ETHNO

Seventh Truth is the fourth album released by Azeri jazz artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh. It caused a good deal of controversy when it was released in 1996 because of the visually revealing cover art. Aziza was delighted to hear that the art had caused such a stir. "It means people are starting to wake up a bit. I'm so glad. Actually, I find it amusing! Why all the fuss? Maybe some women are jealous, or maybe they're too fat to appear like that themselves. Or maybe they're deaf and can't really comprehend what's going on in the music." She said that she made the cover that way because it fits the sensual mood of the music. Around 2.000.000 copies was sold worldwide. Album was particularly successful in North America and in Japan.

Track listing
01 "Ay Dilber" – 5:27
02 "Lachin" – 3:45
03 "Interlude I" – 2:08
04 "Fly With Me" – 7:09
05 "F#" – 4:18
06 "Desperation" – 6:23
07 "Daha...(again)" – 4:55
08 "I Am Sad" – 4:57
09 "Interlude II" – 0:29
10 "Wild Beauty" – 4:36
11 "Seventh Truth" – 4:42
12 "Sea Monster" – 8:12


Personnel
Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Vocals, Grand piano and congas
Ramesh Shotham - Drums and Indian percussion
Co-producer - Eliza Mustafa Zadeh
Executive Producer - Ludwig Jantzer
Producer, Composed By, Arranged By - Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
Notes: Recorded at Bauer Studio, Ludwigsburg, Germany in January and February 1996.




The Controversial Cover
"I've just now learned that a few months ago some women in Azerbaijan's Parliament were raising quite a fuss about the cover of my latest CD-the one called "Seventh Truth." You'll have to see it. They criticize me for being naked on the cover. But I'm not really naked at all. Actually, you don't see anything. Just skin, nothing more.
But I'm delighted to hear that it stirred up such a controversy. I love hearing that. That's good! It means people are starting to wake up a bit. I'm so glad. Actually, I find it amusing! Why all the fuss? Maybe some women are jealous, or maybe they're too fat to appear like that themselves. Or maybe they're deaf and can't really comprehend what's going on in the music.
I made that cover because I feel it best reflects my music which really is very open to sensuality. The cover should be exactly the way it is, because it's me. It's exactly me. I'm very open. People who are more intellectual, I'm sure, would understand more what I was trying to do."

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου


If you have any problem about Expired links, Please feel free to contact me via email!

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο